Since this is non commercial project, developed by single person in his spare time, any form of support is welcomed.
Send me some bitcoins: 18akD8d5PR1TpuNeCu234CQ2gsgeDDix5n
Fill a bug
Issues are tracked on GitHub issue tracker.
Alternatively, you could reach me via mail at sc0typl[at]gmail.com or by twitter @sc0typl.
You could find compilation instructions, architecture overwiew and much more in documentation.
If you are willing to dedicate some time, you could contribute to this project by:
- translate user interface to another language;
- create new speech recognition models or dictionaries;
- fixing bugs, adding new features;
- porting and packaging SubSync to new platform;
- translate webpage or docs.
Pull requests are always welcome.